User avatar

PirateQueen

  • Other Poetry Re: Not sure what it is

    hehe yes i meant pen not pin oops #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Not sure what it is

    I saw some else write a haiku and was wonder if this is correct. Please sign my guestbook It's pages are very blank Take a pin and sign

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Beloved

    Well done. I would have liked to know more about Jacob and why a person had threatened Maggie. Interesting ending and I mean that in a good way. I didn't ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ballad of John Henry's Hammer

    I liked it and like the others can't really find anything wrong with it. Well done #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enough to Live

    I loved it! Other than some typos it was great. I liked how you made liza and ellie like different people. Aslo it would have been nice to know a ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fugitive:Barely the beginning

    This is barely the beginning of this story, but I need to make sure it's a good idea for a story before i continue. Aslo does this make sense? Thoughts ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A silly work called Monsters Under My Bed

    Wow this was really good. And to think I almost thought the kid was going to be eaten hehe i really loved how it flowed. "What is it?" They scream, ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Innocent Love

    Hey everyone please feel free to critique and comment. Thanks! #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Innocent Love

    You wave I smile shyly Hoping you won't talk to me Passing you in the hallway I try to meet your eyes But your smile overwhelms me And I laugh ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Imaginary Me

    I really like it and it's so true. Keep up the good work #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    I loved it. Other than the few spelling errors i really enjoyed it. Personally I liked the title. #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 12, 2007


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)