User avatar

Piranha

  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I feel bombarded by smilies and support... and it's a good feeling. :D Complete with cheesy announcer! Charlie should know I bite anything covered ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    I've been lurking YWS for a few days now, and was so delighted with the submissions and the users and the community that I couldn't help but join in the ...

    Apr 4, 2008


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling