User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Hello again! :) I love the topic of werewolves, I'll definitely be interested to read some of your work or take a look at your drawings when you do post ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone :)

    Hi Sophie! :D You came to the right place, this site is brilliant for improving your writing skills and getting different opinions on your work :) Well Lord Anzius covered ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I am sooooooooooooooooo new here

    Hello Kar! :D Welcome to YWS, I hope you enjoy it here :) I'm sure people will like your work, everyone is really friendly and we all work to improve ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Hello Loup! :D Welcome to YWS, it's a seriously addictive site I warn you now :P I remember goosebumps, I used to scare really easily though so some of the ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi chaos! This is a great place to get your work looked at :) There are loads of people on here who can offer help to you if you need ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^ Another Newbie Here.

    Hello Emma! :D How are you finding YWS so far? I like Anne Rice too! The vampire Lestat is one of my favourite books :) do you have a favourite ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody

    Hello! :D I'm not sure how different things are now but a kind of recent thing is the development of the new chat ^^ It's easy to access from the ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiiiiiii! <3

    Hi! :P welcome to YWS! I am half and half in agreement with you on Edward Cullen, I preferred Jacob myself :D What did you think of the film? To ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Member Saying Hello

    Hello! :D Welcome to YWS, the coolest place to be 8) Quite a lot has already been covered but I have a couple of things to add :P YWS is ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And the Werecat Stalks into the Night...

    Hi cat! :D I love cats too! Have you got any pet cats? I've got one very large black one and a slim tabby :P I hope you are enjoying ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi shane! :D Welcome to YWS the best place to be ;) I warn you now though it can get awful addictive... Quite a few of the rules have been ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: [Insert a witty title here!]

    Hi Haruno! :D That's not such a bad name! You should hear my full one... but you never will mwahaha :twisted: Anne Rice is a brilliant author :) She's one ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The real xDudettex

    Hey dudette :) Paramore are great! I really like crushcrushcrush, I got completely addicted to that song a while back :P Cool name for a cat too :D , My ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :D

    Hi! :D welcome to YWS! It becomes addictive very quickly so BEWARE :P Start off by looking around at other peoples work and giving reviews on their writing before posting ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi i'm new, my names Pip (short for phillippa) and I love writing stories so I thought I'd join, I don't really know what to do first on this website ...

    Dec 31, 2006


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist