User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi i'm new

    Hello! :D YWS is a great site, I hope you like it here :) Have you taken a look at the chat room? It's a good way of getting to ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm the newest pain that you will have to put up with.

    Hi Keira! :D welcome to YWS, this is a great place for readers and writers and just to meet some amazing people :) You sound like a really interesting person ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome

    Hi Nita! :D I love Wicked! I loved how they twisted around the wizard of oz story, have you ever seen we will rock you? It's got loads of queens ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Hello Genson! :D Welcome to YWS, I hope you like it here, it's a brilliant site! It can be a bit confusing, YWS is such a huge place :P I ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello Ginkgo! That is a really fun name to say ;) It's a pleasure to meet you too! YWS is a great place, I hope you enjoy being a member ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newibie!

    Hello Amy! :D Yay you sound as enthusiastic as I usually do! ^^ I hope you love it here, I certainly do :P There are a few rules on this ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes, I get to announce that I'm new!

    Hello Carino! :D How are you finding YWS so far? I love it here ^^ Have you been in the chat room? You can access it from the homepage if ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie intro

    Hello shadow :D love the name! That's so amazing that you have already completed two books, what are they about? I love making my own worlds too, the possibilities are ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello Nikkiiee! :D I hope you like it here, YWS is a brilliant site! I do that with my stories too, I'm currently writing one at the moment and I ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins..

    Hello AK47, You've come to the right place! YWS is brilliant for getting to know people and improving writing skills, it's really helped me and I hope you enjoy it ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins...

    Hi molmolk! :D how are you finding YWS so far? I'm 16 too, that's so cool that you write reviews for a magazine! This is a great place to improve ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here :)

    Hello Elly :D Mimz rocks! 8) Although I'm sure you already know that :P Welcome to YWS! It's a great place to be, I hope you enjoy it here. Have ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: In Which LibraLoo Introduces Herself

    Hello Cassie! :D how are you finding YWS so far? I think everyone has pretty much covered the rules but there are a couple of more things for me to ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello Black Wind! :D welcome to YWS, I hope you come to love it here as much as I do :) I think you're user-name's great by the way! Well ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day, Hello and 'Sup to all!

    Hello and welcome to YWS! :D Split pins are pretty cool! I remember using them when I was younger to make puppets in art as it meant you could bend ...

    May 4, 2009


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson