-
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Hi everyone :) I haven't properly been taking part on YWS in ages now so I'm sure it won't really come as much of a surprise when I say I ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009
congrats Evi! :D You totally deserve it!!
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: Purp vs Blue III
Awww :( congrats blues! Looks like we'll just have to be even more newbie-stalkerish next time :D
May 11, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
June you are amazing! I don't want to repeat what is written everywhere on here but it is so true!! :D I'd like to report some people too :) Mimimac- ...
Apr 17, 2009 -
Re: springrain2693 is the April 2009 Member of the Month!
Congratulations June! :D You deserve it
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Me on a snow day a couple of months back, sorry about the strange angle :P I'm also wearing a strange combination of clothes- it was cold!!
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: "Proctor" is bound!
Oh I just saw this post :D Yay proctor! I love the creative-ness! I'm awful at all things textiles related so I know I could never do anything like this ...
Apr 8, 2009 -
Re: What is a good name for my character?
Here's a few I thought of :D I'm not sure why! Molly Eliza Sasha Lila Roxy If they're a boy maybe Max Daniel Leo Liam
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Evil Humans
I agree with Insomnia in that I don't think its possible for someone to be evil, I think its possible for people to do evil but not be it- everyone ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Long dark hair, greens eyes, slim, tall and freckles! :D (Don't know why seeing as the picture's quite different)
Feb 6, 2009
