User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Romantic Novels Re: In My Head chap 2

    :D I think you have edited well again here! I liked the inclusion at the beginning of her wanting to get back to her room :) Just a few tiny ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 2 Chapter 3

    Hi! :D Thanks for the PM, I agree with the comments Music has made but here are some more nitpicks ;) I have to hover about the house now because ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Done whitetiger :D I thought it was a great piece, good luck in the contest!

    Apr 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I want

    Hello! :) Thanks for posting in my WRFF thread, I always love to read your work! :D I agree with the comments before me but here are some more nitpicks ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweet tears, and Chaos. Part 1 of Chapter 3.

    Hi! :) Another good part :P I think this was a great twist! "Wait a minute, are you like. . . friends with her? I mean don't get me wrong ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lily Foxglove 4.2

    Hey! :D Thanks for the PM, I love this story! As soon as I was inside, I could hear sobbing coming from one of the cubicles. Deciding on the one ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 2 Chapter 2.

    Hi! :D Sorry it took me so long to get to this part! Could you PM me with each new chapter? I really enjoy your story but I am awful ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway Chapter 5

    Sorry I only just saw this posted! I like this part, it's getting even more exciting :P I'm so glad you have posted the next chapter :) He had fun ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Chapter 8

    Hi sorry it has taken me so long! If I leave it a while in between reviews don't worry about PMing me to nudge me into writing the next one, ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Hidden Truths

    Hi! :D I don't usually review like this but as the story is quite long I thought it might save time :) My comments are written in bold and the ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A New Blood.

    Hi! :D I think this is a very interesting beginning, I loved how you jumped straight in! I agree with the comments made before me but have a few of ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Witch" Chapter 1 EDITED

    Hello again! :D I think this is much better, I really loved the improvements. There were a few little things that I’ll point out but you don’t really have to ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Saved (part 4)

    Hello again :D wow! I was not expecting that! I thought this was a really good part, it could do with going over a little bit in the details, but ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Hi! :D I really enjoyed this part! I agree with the previous comments but here are some more ;) when someone knocked on the front door. I’d maybe instead have ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Done forever! :D I warned you about my lack of helpfulness in poetry :oops: but I thought it was brilliant :)

    Apr 19, 2009


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill