User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Fantasy Novels Re: And there was drum roll. chapter 1 part 3

    Hello again! :D Thanks once more for posting in my WRFF thread! I think you have a good story here ;) and listened to him chuff with the exertion Do ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^ Another Newbie Here.

    Hello Emma! :D How are you finding YWS so far? I like Anne Rice too! The vampire Lestat is one of my favourite books :) do you have a favourite ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody

    Hello! :D I'm not sure how different things are now but a kind of recent thing is the development of the new chat ^^ It's easy to access from the ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiiiiiii! <3

    Hi! :P welcome to YWS! I am half and half in agreement with you on Edward Cullen, I preferred Jacob myself :D What did you think of the film? To ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Member Saying Hello

    Hello! :D Welcome to YWS, the coolest place to be 8) Quite a lot has already been covered but I have a couple of things to add :P YWS is ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And the Werecat Stalks into the Night...

    Hi cat! :D I love cats too! Have you got any pet cats? I've got one very large black one and a slim tabby :P I hope you are enjoying ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi shane! :D Welcome to YWS the best place to be ;) I warn you now though it can get awful addictive... Quite a few of the rules have been ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. (Part 1 of Chapr 4)

    Hello again! :D I think this piece was more of an improvement from the others, you presented Callie's feelings well too :) Callie!” I said. Maybe 'said' would be better ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten-Prologue Rewrite

    Hi :D I like this as a beginning, I haven't read anything on shape shifters and it sounds like a good storyline :) I'm a bit picky, so some of ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Chapter 9

    Hi! :D I liked this chapter! I’ve got quite a few nitpicks but they are all quite small things so ignore me if you like :P Kek pulled a cigar ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Both done Lord Anzius! I think you have a great story, I hope you continue with it :)

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And there was drum roll chapter 1 part 2.

    Hello again :) Another good part! I think you have done well in keeping the tension up in this piece, I agree with the comments made by DreamWalker but have ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And there was drum roll chapter 1 part 1

    Hi :D Thanks for posting in my WRFF thread! I thought this was a great way to begin a story, I loved how you jumped straight in ^^ I warn ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove 5.1

    Hey Dudette! :D Nooo you can't end it like that! I need to know what they are going to talk about! :shock: I said, trying to sound forceful, although I ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TDotDLT

    Hi! :D As always, this part was really funny :P Although you said it needed a bit of a trim I can't really see much that could be perfected! I'll ...

    Apr 27, 2009


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13