User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie intro

    Hello shadow :D love the name! That's so amazing that you have already completed two books, what are they about? I love making my own worlds too, the possibilities are ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hello Nikkiiee! :D I hope you like it here, YWS is a brilliant site! I do that with my stories too, I'm currently writing one at the moment and I ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins..

    Hello AK47, You've come to the right place! YWS is brilliant for getting to know people and improving writing skills, it's really helped me and I hope you enjoy it ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins...

    Hi molmolk! :D how are you finding YWS so far? I'm 16 too, that's so cool that you write reviews for a magazine! This is a great place to improve ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here :)

    Hello Elly :D Mimz rocks! 8) Although I'm sure you already know that :P Welcome to YWS! It's a great place to be, I hope you enjoy it here. Have ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: In Which LibraLoo Introduces Herself

    Hello Cassie! :D how are you finding YWS so far? I think everyone has pretty much covered the rules but there are a couple of more things for me to ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello Black Wind! :D welcome to YWS, I hope you come to love it here as much as I do :) I think you're user-name's great by the way! Well ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day, Hello and 'Sup to all!

    Hello and welcome to YWS! :D Split pins are pretty cool! I remember using them when I was younger to make puppets in art as it meant you could bend ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Hello again! :) I love the topic of werewolves, I'll definitely be interested to read some of your work or take a look at your drawings when you do post ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone :)

    Hi Sophie! :D You came to the right place, this site is brilliant for improving your writing skills and getting different opinions on your work :) Well Lord Anzius covered ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I am sooooooooooooooooo new here

    Hello Kar! :D Welcome to YWS, I hope you enjoy it here :) I'm sure people will like your work, everyone is really friendly and we all work to improve ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Hello Loup! :D Welcome to YWS, it's a seriously addictive site I warn you now :P I remember goosebumps, I used to scare really easily though so some of the ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi chaos! This is a great place to get your work looked at :) There are loads of people on here who can offer help to you if you need ...

    May 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The curse and Lucky

    Well this is supposed to be a happy story and those of you that read my normal work will know that I more stick to the fantasy/horror area in writing ...

    May 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Done again Lord Anzius! :) oh and just a note to say I may not be on top of my reviews as much as usual as it is the purple ...

    May 3, 2009


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo