User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Fantasy Novels Re: TDotDLT

    Hello again :) great chapter as always! Salth stood, Hawk a bare instant behind him, and ran to the door to tend to the unconscious Sangra Instead of 'stood' I'd ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter one) adapted (twice)

    Hello! :D I thought this was a really good beginning :) I'm kind of picky though so watch out... I didn't like the way she moved smoothly towards me and ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 1

    Hi! :D I really enjoyed this, I hope you post more! I'm kind of picky in my reviews sorry :P Pigtails were cool, but Casper Wolfe didn’t wear them. I ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Supernatural

    Hello Loup! :D This was a truly brilliant piece of writing! I warn you though, I am very picky :P It made the upper corner of his lip sneer, his ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TDotDLT

    Hello :D! I'm really glad you posted the next chapter, it doesn't seem so rough to me! Hawk with his dagger and Salth with his battleaxe ready to throw I'm ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    Awww :( congrats blues! Looks like we'll just have to be even more newbie-stalkerish next time :D

    May 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove 5.2

    Hello Dudette! :D I'm so glad you posted this part! When no-one responded, I was forced to sit in silence for a couple of minutes whilst my Mum and Step ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi i'm new

    Hello! :D YWS is a great site, I hope you like it here :) Have you taken a look at the chat room? It's a good way of getting to ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Saved (part 5)

    Hello! :D I thought this was a great part, I loved the cliffhanger ending and you really involved the reader in the whole emotion of the piece :) “Ian, what ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm the newest pain that you will have to put up with.

    Hi Keira! :D welcome to YWS, this is a great place for readers and writers and just to meet some amazing people :) You sound like a really interesting person ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome

    Hi Nita! :D I love Wicked! I loved how they twisted around the wizard of oz story, have you ever seen we will rock you? It's got loads of queens ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Hello Genson! :D Welcome to YWS, I hope you like it here, it's a brilliant site! It can be a bit confusing, YWS is such a huge place :P I ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello Ginkgo! That is a really fun name to say ;) It's a pleasure to meet you too! YWS is a great place, I hope you enjoy being a member ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newibie!

    Hello Amy! :D Yay you sound as enthusiastic as I usually do! ^^ I hope you love it here, I certainly do :P There are a few rules on this ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes, I get to announce that I'm new!

    Hello Carino! :D How are you finding YWS so far? I love it here ^^ Have you been in the chat room? You can access it from the homepage if ...

    May 7, 2009


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables