User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dead

    I liked the plot to the story and the contrast between two perspectives on what happened, i do have some comments though. The beginning is very frantic and although its ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lady Hitler

    I liked how the story played out and want to know what happens next! The basic outline of the story is good, there are just some spelling mistakes and connectives ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Vampire and the victim

    Thanx thefireinmeisJC for commenting my work! It is definetly my weakness in writing to include too much description, next time i am going to have to put a reign on ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Vampire and the victim

    Hi, this is my first entry here so it would be great to hear any comments anyone has on it and any ways to improve the story. Thankyou very much ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Poker Player

    Hi i'm new here so sorry if i'm not that helpful. I really liked your story, I thought how the beggining jumps straight into the scene really worked and enough ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Masked Ball

    I'm new here and don't have very much experience in critisizing other peoples work, so I'm sorry if I don't offer much help! I thought that the idea and how ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi i'm new, my names Pip (short for phillippa) and I love writing stories so I thought I'd join, I don't really know what to do first on this website ...

    Dec 31, 2006


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak