User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This cant be the end

    I like the story so far, i thought the beginning was a nice way of introducing the characters and the situation, i hope you write more! There were quite a ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor next part

    This part needs some work so any reviews would be very much appreciated! I know the story switches back and forth quite a bit but thats just for the beginning, ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Green Men

    I found this story very interesting, i liked it- it was original and the begginning drew me in :) I won't go over sentences that i think can be improved ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Stranded

    I liked this story, it was a nice caption of a moment and i enjoyed the way it unfolded. I think for something you did in one night with no ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the deadly date;

    Wow- thats a great story! I really loved the whole storyline and the ending was really good, very exciting too! There were a few spelling mistakes throughout the text and ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unhappily Ever After

    I really liked the idea of this story! It shows an interesting twist to the traditional fairytale and would make a good begginning for a longer story. I think its ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor continued

    Thankyou for all the reviews I got on the begginning! :) I was really stuck on how to continue as it was one of those things that I just started ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor

    I'm thinking of using this as the start to a story and would really appreciate any coments on how to improve and whether i should carry on with it. Thanks ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The end of the pier

    I thought this was a good story, really sweet ending! :D There were a couple of things i thought could be improved on but overall i enjoyed reading it- to ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Submerged in Fear

    I thought this was a really good story, a nice length and i liked the ending. I liked the style of writing too :) , only a few comments on ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Tormenter

    I wanted to focus more on action instead of lengthy descriptions so gave it a go at writing something short, any comments would be really helpful :D “How dare you ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories on Fire

    Good story! At first i was a little confused but i think that makes you want to read on to find out what is going on. Just a couple of ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunny Side Up

    This is quite a short prologue, i would advise adding more to it, but still a good start! Just a few things i think could be improved: bracing for the ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Poker Player

    Hi again, I liked the changes! :) Like i said before, the stroy is great, i only have a couple more comments on things that could be improved, and thats ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rose

    I liked that! I thought the metaphor was very beautiful, it was a very moving story, very sad. The rose was a good image to use as it is wordly ...

    Jan 11, 2009


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot