User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Hippie- Both done :D I loved your writing style for both although I'm sorry the review for the second part may not be as detailed as I couldn't find much ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss - Part 2

    Hello again :) barely any nitpicks at all here, this piece was brilliantly written! I'll point out what I can, but really great work :D Mark lit a torch. I'm ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss - Part 1

    Hello :D Thanks for posting on my WRFF! I like the look of this story so far, there were very few mistakes as well that I could notice or small ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Done once more! :D I think the witch is really good evil character ;) hope the review was helpful!

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And There Was Drum Roll chapter 2 part 1

    Hi again! :D I like this start to the new chapter and look forward to finding out how it ties in with the rest of the story- both the thief ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter four)

    Hello :D sorry I missed the last one! Could you PM me when you post more? Otherwise I tend to miss when things are up :oops: I really enjoyed this ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald

    Hi! :) I thought this was a good beginning with some very beautiful descriptions and a nice introduction of the characters ;) I'm a bit picky but ignore me if ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Return to Algeria

    Hello :) I found this piece very interesting, it took me a while at first to get used to the style of listening to half the conversation but the story ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    congrats Evi! :D You totally deserve it!!

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: In My Head chap 3

    Hello again! Sorry it took me a while to get to this, revising for exams :( I’m so glad you posted more though :) You and he have no possibilities. ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 4

    Wow :shock: Really, really brilliant chapter! :D Sorry I haven't reviewed the other pieces, I didn't see them up but I've just read through them all and caught up :) ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter two)

    Hello again! :D Sorry it took me so long to get to this part, I thought it was great though! I agree with the comments lucyy made but have a ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Faeries Chapter Four

    Hello! :D It’s great to be able to read more on this again, I remembered it all too! Sorry it took me a while to review, it’s quite long as ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And There Was Drum Roll Chapter 1 part 4/4

    Hello again :D I like how you are continuing with this! I agree with the comments made before me as well but I have some more of my own to ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Angel of Darkness~~Chap 1

    I think this is a great beginning I really do :D it immediatlly drew me in! I'm a pretty picky person in my reviews but I really can't see much ...

    May 21, 2009


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang