User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 1

    Good begginning! I like the sound of your story, I feel so bad for Amanda! I've got a few comments on things that I think could be improved- just stuff ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night Visitor part 5

    I need to work on this part more so any comments would be great! :D She wanted to scream, she wanted to hit- but she couldn’t. And the darkness was ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Regifting

    Wow- that was great. It was so sad and I really can't think of anything much to change, the only thing that I would do differnetly would be to replace ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Frenzy

    I think it is definitely worth carrying on! :D I really like how you have set the scene and I think that this is a good beginning to a story. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Undiscovered

    This is a good begginning, you've dropped enough hints at unusual things to keep me wanting to read more! :) I've got a few comments on possible improvement: I groped ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: S.P. 1.2

    Hi, I'm liking this part too! :D The pace is good and I'm definetly intrigued as to what is going on- I've got a couple of comments on possible improvement: ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 4

    Thanks again for everyones reviews! I've written some more on her room and looks, if some of this doesn't make a great deal of sense (some things said by Filo) ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ends Meet

    This is a really good beginning- I'm interested already even though its quite short. I hope you write more! I can't really think of that much that could be improved ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shawdows in The Woods. Chapter One.

    Hi this is a good start! I liked the beginning, the death of the sister was a good way of drawing the reader in. I've got a few coments on ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: chapter 1 part A

    This is a good beginning- i want to know what happens next! In general i thought the story was well written, a couple of comment on improvement: I think the ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Forgotten Love

    Awww thats a really sweet story! It was fun to read about fish inlove instead of people too :) Just a few comments: I think you should break up some ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I like pie ^^

    Hi :) could you review my work? I only mainly want the last one reviewed but i'm not sure if it will make much sense without reading the other two ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: S.P. 1.1

    I think your story's good so far, i liked the prologue too! I think the story moves at a nice pace and has a good amount of detail, i've only ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aunty Pop's Kentucky Fried Critiques

    Hi :) could you review some of my work? There's three parts to the story, i mainly want the last two parts reviewed but they might not make much sense ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ghost

    Hey! Me again :D I really enjoyed this story- i loved the twist at the ending! I think the story was well written, i could only see a few of ...

    Jan 24, 2009


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear