User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter one : Caught

    Hi :) I'm intrigued as to what happens next- nice cliffhanger at the end. You've got quite a few punctuation mistakes, so I'll go through each paragraph and try to ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Doctor Two

    Hi there :) I enjoyed this piece, I loved the humour in the conversation and thought overall it was quite well written- I'm glad your continueing with it as I ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A dog at christmas time.

    Hi first of all awwwwwww! :D Really sweet story! I loved your use of decription and I thought this piece was very nicely written. On with the review :) Possible ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cam, Fate and Chacen

    Hi I'm surprised no-one has reviewed this! I found it very interesting, at first a little confusing but that just made me want to read more :P- I like how ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Personal Letter

    Hi I found this letter very well done! :) It was nicely refreshing to read something in a different style and I think if you wanted you could develop it ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: beverly hills murder

    This was a good way of grabbing the readers attention, I loved the way you dived straight in! :) A couple of things I think can be improved upon are: ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ride of my Life

    Hi :) I like the plotline for this story, you managed to reveal more about the main charcter without telling the reader directly which was good and the whole piece ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ella Tosciati: Chapter 1

    Hi there :) so far I really like this! I thought it was very well written and I love your use of description- instantly I hate Ella's parents and feel ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Not Far From Home

    I like your story, you've managed to keep it effective and powerful despite being so short- good job! :D I found it really hard to think of any possible names ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dark Powder

    Hi :) I liked your story- it was different to anything I have read before and interesting, I like how it unfolded. I think that you should break this up ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Faeries- Chapter One

    Hi you shouldn't be worried, this is really good! I'm really curious and I like the twist on fairies and animal parts, I hope you write more :) I couldn't ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having pink hair! Although it is pretty cool :)

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 2

    Hi me again :D thanks for your PM! I liked this chapter too, it gave a littel more detail on the characters and again I really felt for Amanda! Heres ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Long dark hair, greens eyes, slim, tall and freckles! :D (Don't know why seeing as the picture's quite different)

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Story - Prologue

    This was a good start- I like the dialogue at the beginning, its a nice way of jumping into the story and introducing the main character. Luciano is such a ...

    Feb 6, 2009


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison