User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Childhood of Mr. O'Connor

    Yay first review! :D I loved the way this was written and the twist at the end- there really isn't much that can be improved upon that I can see ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Faeries-Chapter 2

    Hi me again :) I'm really enjoying your story so far, I like how you reveal bits of information throughout this chapter but don't dump it all in one go. ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Eyes of Man

    This is really touching, a very well written piece. I love how emotional the story is, you've got talent! :) She did not care, she did not care about anything, ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Be Not Afraid

    Hi :) I thought this was good! Its a nice twist on the classic battle stuff, I think you'll do well in the contest :D I meet him on the ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Too much imagination

    Hi there :D I love the twist to this story! I like the idea and I really enjoyed how you have written this- there's not much editing at all that ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Last Chance

    Oooooh I am really liking this idea!! I really think you should continue, its a very interesting concept to base a story on and I would love to read it ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: random part of a story

    Hi good story! I'm liking it so far, is this the beginning? I think it would work well if it is because you could do all the explaining later :D ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: random part of a story

    Hi good story! I'm liking it so far, is this the beginning? I think it would work well if it is because you could do all the explaining later :D ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :D

    Hi! :D welcome to YWS! It becomes addictive very quickly so BEWARE :P Start off by looking around at other peoples work and giving reviews on their writing before posting ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Baroness, The Villainess

    Hooking wise its great :D And I am definetly interested in reading more!! You've written this really well, I had to look very closely to find anything that I thought ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: deleted chapter

    Hello me again :) I think you have done a lot of improving and its definetly better!! I've noticed a couple of things that I'll point out but overall much ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: deleted chapter

    Hi :) I loved the idea of writing a story on penguins! The whole idea aswell of frogs and fairies was very interesting, its the sort of story I can ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hey there :D This was great! I found your story really touching and I loved the ending- to be honest I can find not alot at all that could be ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 6

    Hello again :) Sorry it took so long- I'm very unsure about this part. The more I read through it the more unhappy I am! Reviews would be very helpful- ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nanosecond, boom

    I've gotta say I loved this! I never write a review without giving some criticisms but I actually can't find any for this :shock: Really original, I think that every ...

    Feb 14, 2009


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena