User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Proctor - Chapter 2 (completed)

    Hi me again again :D I like how you have continued with this! Really good ending to this part too- although sad :( on with the review :) Like I ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 because I think its a beautiful picture :)!

    Feb 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: chapter 1 of my story i put in the prologue befor (edited)

    Hi :) , this is a very powerful storyline- I think you have managed it quite well. I read the prologue as well and I thought that was a good ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A story about a 15 yr old Photographer and falling in love.

    Hi there :) I like this story so far- I think you've got a really good beginning here! Firstly I think you should break up the beginning paragraph. I'd put ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Proctor - Chapter 2 (completed)

    Just read the prologue properly and I'm liking that too! Things make more sense now - I half skimmed it when I first went to read chapter one because I ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Raneer

    Hi :) I found the beginning to your story very interesting and generally well written, here's a few comments on possible improvement: He knew something unusual, no, extraordinary was about ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Proctor - Chapter 2 (completed)

    Me again :D I like how you switch between the past and present, this was very well written too- I love how he's taken on his friends speech although I ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 7

    Hi here's number 7 :D All the reviews I got last time were brilliant so thanks to everyone who commented on part 6! This part has some explanation but it ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: See Emily Play

    Hi :) This was a brilliant story- I loved it. It was very involving and well written, great piece of work! :D On with the review: she just closed her ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Proctor - Chapter 1

    I don't know why no-one has reviewed this yet- its really good! I loved the style of writing you used and the twist at the ending was great- I'm going ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Doctor Two 2

    Hi me again :) I like this part too, I really enjoy the humorous twist you put on things. Here are a few comments on possible improvement: As the Police ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Far away, and yet so close.

    This is a really beautiful caption of a moment, I found it very moving and brilliantly written- well done :) I couldn't find much that could be improved but I ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove (1) *edited*

    Nice cliffhanger ending! (Except for its quite annoying as I want to know what happens :P) I think this is pretty well written and doesn't really need much editing, I ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Say You Mean It - 1.1

    I really enjoyed this piece, I thought it was a great opening to a story and very well written- especially for someone who has just been plowing through and not ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Anne Boleyn: Last Moments

    Hi :D This sounds pretty perfect already! I'm sure you'll do well in the contest :) I knew the devil, and he wouldn't likely be making exceptions. I think this ...

    Feb 18, 2009


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson