User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombies Are People Too

    Woops sorry :oops: meant to say 'their head' sorry about that! I thought that it would be better to say they and their as you have already referred to them ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Humans

    I agree with Insomnia in that I don't think its possible for someone to be evil, I think its possible for people to do evil but not be it- everyone ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombies Are People Too

    :D ! This was really funny, all the way through you managed to keep the humorous edge to your writing and I think the ending fitted perfectly with the style ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling Hard

    Don't worry its not terrible! There are a few mistakes but the overall writing and idea is good :) I think with a little editing you've got a great beginning ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Puppy Mills Vs. Responsible Breeders.

    I found this piece really effective- puppy mills are awful. I'd heard a bit about them before, my own dog I got from the RSPCA and he was rescued from ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Faeries Chapter Two (Revised)

    Hi! :) I think this chapter is much better now that you have edited it- I like the changes you have made and how you have focused more on Gabrielle's ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dark Night

    Hi first of all welcome to YWS! :D This is a really good first post- very effective and chilling. I noticed quite a few mistakes in not using commas, but ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What sounds do drums make?

    In the story I'm writing at the moment I've got to a point where drums are introduced but cannot think at all what would be best for the sound they ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Proctor - Chapter 3

    I have two major reactions here- 1) Brilliant ending! 2) NOOOOOOOOOOO PROCTOR!!!!!!! You have managed to end amazingly- I feel so bad for him though!! I love how you have ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clues

    Hi Rosey :) You have done so many reviews for me on my story, I thought I might try and help where I can too- although this story does seem ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Princess Jade

    I'm liking the fairytale writing- there's something about that style that always makes me smile :) I think this is a good start- I hope you write more! Anyway, on ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dreamwalker - prologue (short)

    Hi! I thought this was a well written prologue- a good way of introducing the story :D I'd definitely be interested in reading more if you post it! Live life ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Trapped within my own skin

    Hi :) This was a really interesting story- amazingly written too! :D Very disturbing, but in a way that makes you want to read on. I really enjoyed reading it! ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prone to Weakness

    Hi :) good beginning! I like how you've added in the flashback, it really adds to the mystery around the main character. I like how you've ended this part too- ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Say You Mean It - 1.2

    Hi :) I really liked this part- I think even more than the last. I like the mysteriousness surrounding Thor- it really adds to the suspense of the story and ...

    Feb 24, 2009


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket