User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Say You Mean It - 2.1

    Hi :) I definetely think you should carry on with this! She was wearing some kind of black slinky dress that basically ended right below her thighs. I'd leave out ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    mhmmcolleen- done! RGallagher- done! asxz- done! Serendipity- done! All your stories were great! :D

    Mar 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memoir; Networking

    Hi :D I really loved this!! I have hardly anything that could be improved, I think you have it pretty much polished :) In my eyes, autobiographies are for people ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Books for Boys

    Hi asxz! :) Really good job here, I'm sure you'll do well in the contest :wink: I haven't read through the other comments so sorry if I repeat anything :D ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pride

    Hi! :) I really liked this story- Its not got a lot of action but I don't think that matters as it describes an emotional moment that is just as ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Another Sunset Chapter One Part Three

    Hi! :) I skimmed over the other chapters and I think you have a great story here, the way you have managed to show not only the emotions of the ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 8

    Hi :) sorry it took a while, I've had a ton of coursework to do :( I haven't been able to go over it much so I'm not very happy ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    asxz- 1, 2 and 3 all done! :) I really enjoyed reading all of them, looking forward to seeing where your story goes- Hope I was of some help, mmmmm ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Darkest Light

    Hi! :D This was really well written- you have managed to show a truly moving piece brilliantly. I think a lot of nitpicks have been done already but I will ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: S.P. 0.3

    Hi :D I really like this part- its a bit less panicky but you've still kept it interesting. Its left me wanting to read more! :) I could almost have ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: S.P. 0.2

    Me again :) You've managed to keep the thrill factor throughout this piece too- which is hard to do so well done! My muscles were only warming up after the ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: S.P. 0.1

    Hi! :) This is a really exciting beginning, from the very start to the end its got my heart pounding. I haven't read every one's comments so sorry if I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Bait

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What is a good name for my character?

    Here's a few I thought of :D I'm not sure why! Molly Eliza Sasha Lila Roxy If they're a boy maybe Max Daniel Leo Liam

    Feb 28, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Hi :) I love giving reviews! I think I'm becoming a bit addicted :shock: I will review anything story-ish, I can't really do poems or lyrics but if you like ...

    Feb 28, 2009


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster