User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Romantic Novels Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die- Chapter 2

    Hi! :) Interesting story here- There looks like there is a lot more behind it than meets the eye :D On with the review! When summer nights grew longer, crisper ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Breakdown-Prologue. First Edit

    Noooo you can't end it there! I hope you write more soon as right now I really want to find out what she did- although I do think you have ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aela and The Leshy Part One

    Hi bekiw! :) I love this story so far- I'm really interested as to where it goes, great ending to this part! I'll go through with some nitpicks then give ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For The Girls: Chapter Two Continued

    Hi again :) I've only got a few nitpicks here!- She knew it was foolish to think she stood a chance with him, but he was new. He didn’t know ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Sorry I didn't get much done today! I've done 2/3 of Moriah Leila (really enjoying it so far!) I took a look at yours beckiw and its not too much ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For The Girls: Chapter Two

    Ooooh I like how this is developing- Keith sounds gorgeous ;) I think you have written this really well, I didn't notice much but I will point out what I ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memoir; Networking

    How can I decline when I'm on of those selected to be a little dwarf elder? :D That's the best position one can reach! I've noticed some more things- Hitting ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For The Girls: Chapter One

    Hi Moriah Leila! :) Aww I feel so bad for Veronica :( I haven't read the comments so sorry if I repeat anything Her murky brown eyes disappeared when compared ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Question Chapter 1

    Hi Armagan! I love your pic by the way ;) Sorry it took me a while, instead of doing a lot of nitpicks I will try to focus more on ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    LydiaB- Done! Excalibur- I reviewed the first chapter, if there is another specific chapter you want reviewed then just ask :) I'll probably end up reading more soon when I ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Chapter 1

    Hi Excalibur! :) I really enjoyed this beginning! His black cloak had become hot under the afternoon sun, but the he did not care. I think it would sound better ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove (2.1) *edited*

    Hi :) I like this part! I do think you should continue, you've got a good story going here and it would be shame to leave it. I think its ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memoir; Networking

    Hi me again! :) I really like what you have added about the creepy middle aged guys- its actually so true as well :P I noticed a couple more things ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Purple Magic (old)

    Hi great story!! :D You've got a good introduction and a really interesting story so far, I'm really curious as to what happens next! Her uncle had once again offered ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The real xDudettex

    Hey dudette :) Paramore are great! I really like crushcrushcrush, I got completely addicted to that song a while back :P Cool name for a cat too :D , My ...

    Mar 3, 2009


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah