User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Proctor (Draft II)

    :D! Love the finished version!! Like I said, the description of Zack is great- awful but great (if you get what I mean), I found a couple of little mistakes ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway chapter 3. (I think)

    Hi! I looked over the last couple of chapters so I've got an idea of whats going on, I love the storyline :D He hadn’t told Jackson about him and ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Caricature of a Deity (Rewrite) Part 1

    This is amazingly written, there really isn't much to pick out. I think you introduced the two main characters well, I'm really curious as to how this is going to ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Chapter 5

    Onto the fifth chapter! :D I've got more overall comments than nitpicks here but I shall point out the little things first ;)- as always, my comments are just suggestions ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Chapter 4

    wow :shock: a lot happens here- I had to focus more to make sure I understood correctly, but its all making sense I think :D I've got quite a few ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letting go *edited*

    Hi dudette! This is a really good story, I love the angle you have taken and you've written it really well too :) I will point out what I can ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aela and The Leshy Part Three

    Hi becki! Great ending, I really love the twist! :D You have made it really hard for me to review as there is barely anything wrong :cry: Eliza has pointed ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 9

    This has got to be the trickiest part to write so far!! I haven't been over it enough and I think it needs editing so point out as much as ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Chapter 3

    Hi me again :D this story just gets more and more interesting, I can't find many nitpicks but will point out what I have noticed :) Rustling of leaves alerted ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Chapter 2

    Hi there :) This is written extremely well, I love how you have revealed more and yet there is still a sense of so much more to come :D I've ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Question Chapter 2

    Hi Armagan! Oooh I like this part, loving the whole mysteriousness! :D Lucy has pointed out a lot of stuff already that I agree with but I shall add some ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Say You Mean It - 2.2

    Hi KJ! I really like how you have written this flashback- nicely done :) It was as much leash he would give himself I think you need 'as' before 'he ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    beckiw- done! I found I had time now to finish it :P

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aela and The Leshy Part Two

    Hi again :) This is a really well written piece! I could actually feel my heart thumping when they were running from the Leshy- the description on it was brilliant ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Moriah Leila- all three done :D Glad you like my name! Yours rocks too :P If I ever need a review I know where to go :) colleen- done! If ...

    Mar 5, 2009


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy