User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Fantasy Novels Re: continuation of 'random part of a story'

    Hi :D I read the first part of your story but forgot to review the revised one :oops: sorry! Anyway, I like where you are going with this! You have ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway: Chapter 4

    Hi me again :D I like this chapter! Its quite short (which makes it easier to review :P) but I like how you are switching between Jackson and Jayson's perspectives, ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One

    Back! Right here come the nitpicks :D I think Medowlark and Dudette covered a lot of them and I agree with the points they have made, but I have a ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One

    Hi :) sorry I did just do a review that I took over an hour on then I pressed a button and it deleted everything so right now I am ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove (3) *edited*

    I don't see why you weren't sure on this part, I thought it was great! I love the sense that Lily is getting closer to finding out what is going ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Anything!!

    Hi asxz! I was wondering if you could review some of the latest parts of my story? Its gotten quite long but I noticed you reviewed some of the earlier ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Chapter 7

    Hi me again :) Sorry it took me so long to get round to reviewing this part! Carrying the girl in his arms through over the threshold of the temple ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 10

    Let me know what you think! :) I'm not too happy with this one :( All reviews are welcome, I really think I need some help in going over my ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hi! :D I haven't reviewed the second part but if you like I can? I did like this chapter, I think you could make some adjustments to keep the excitement ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove 2.2 *edited*

    Hi me again :) I really like the changes you have made! Definite improvement, I can visualise the conversation loads more and the movement between different sets is much less ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    This was really good! I'll try and review as best I can but really there isn't a lot to improve, I am really curious as to what is going to ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove 2.2 *edited*

    I'm back :D I don't understand why more people aren't reviewing this :? Even though not a lot of action happens in this one you're adding more to the mystery ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Burn Book: A True Story

    :(! That's so unfair!! I feel awful for you, I wouldn't have thought this was real from the sound of it, it just sounds too unlucky and cruel. I hate ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    anyone want a review? ;)

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Chapter 6

    I know this is more gruesome but I actually really liked it, I agree with the comments Nutty made but shall also go through some more of my own :) ...

    Mar 12, 2009


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot