User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Romantic Novels Re: Black Hearts, Blue Bloods

    Hi! :) I'm pretty sure I have read the prologue to this with you under a slightly different name, I like how you have continued! This is a good piece ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TDotDLT

    Hi sorry it took me so long to review this! I wasn't here at the weekend and didn't have enough time Monday then my computer broke Tuesday! Grrr :( I ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Faeries Chapter Three

    Hi! :D Sorry it took me so long, I really like this part :) Its more calm but its kind of needed to fill in the gaps on some things ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove 4.1

    Hi :D I really enjoy this story! I love how you have brought Elliot more into it, he seems so sweet :) There really aren't very many nitpicks here! Great ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Redemption [1.2]

    Hey me again! :D This was good, I feel even worse for Shane now though :( I don't have much time at the moment so I'll probably focus more on ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hi me again! :P I like where this story is going! Your right too, I think this part is needed as if you just jumped from the man being hurt ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 11

    Sorry it took so long to post this part! Its a bit longer than usual too but I hope its not too much- things are a bit slow moving at ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Removed #7

    Hi there :D This is a good piece- especially considering its so short! I'll try my best to review without changing the word count much ;) Two countries, in fact, ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Angel Dropped

    Hi :D This is really beautiful! Very poetic :) I love how it develops and how peaceful it all feels to read. Crisp autumn leaves began to consume her delicate ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TDotDLT

    Hi :D I found this really well written! It made me laugh too :P The world went reeling as Denceress pierced me with her wicked sword. Instead of just 'the ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heart of the Irish ( title may change)

    Wow I thought this was really good! The excitement through it is great, you've got a brilliant start here and I would love to read more :D Her life, once ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Redemption Chapter One Part One.

    Hi Colleen! :D I really enjoyed this piece! I hope you continue with it :D He didn't understand this, he didn't care enough to try and understand it. Instead of ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Black Hearts, Blue Tears

    Hi! :D I thought this was a good prologue, I think you have done well in making the reader curious as to what happened in the summer and what is ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nature of the Experiments

    Hi :) I thought this was really good! I like how it becomes more creepy towards the end, this piece is well written too :D Marigold looked around, not knowing ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Short Elf story

    Hi :) This is quite short, nicely written though! The human. A barbaric, murderous race. He and Niva were the last of their kind. As you say 'The human.' just ...

    Mar 20, 2009


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan