User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Romantic Novels Re: Out of Reach [2]

    Hello again! :D I'm not disappointed at all! I like how you have shown more to do with her friends and Max and also the worry surrounding her cousin- I'm ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Rosey Unicorn- Done! I had to be very picky with your piece though as I really couldn't find that much :) Its very well written. Phantom- Done! I thought your ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Book of Raziel - Chapter 2

    Hello! :D I like how you have introduced the new characters and look forward to seeing how they tie in with those already introduced- Crueton was really funny! :P Crueton ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster Under My Bed

    Hey Phantom! :D I can't really see many things that could be improved, I think the previous reviews pointed out the important ones but I'll see if I can spot ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Blood

    Hi! :D I'm going to have to be kind of picky here as from reading through I can't see anything that jumps to mind, this is very well written and ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Kat- Done! :D I like your beginning and hope you carry on with it :) I did make some suggestions but as always ignore me if you think differently, I ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Out of Reach [1]

    Hi! :D I'm looking forward to how you carry on with this, I like how you have introduced the main characters so far :) I noticed some little mistakes that ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Crouching Tuna- Done! :D I thought it was a really good chapter! Sorry for the longness of the review :P If I have time I'll look back over the prologue ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Book of Raziel - Chapter 1

    Hello again! :D Sorry it took me a while to get to this, I do love this chapter though! I noticed some grammar mistakes so I'll review as one big ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter six)

    Hello! :D Sorry I did see this up then completely forgot :oops: it's a truly great chapter though, I love how Lilac is back! Although Aryan are not fond of ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    Mimz- Done! :D I loved it, I made a few suggestions but you know how picky I can be :P could you let me know when more is up? I ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Change chapter 1 (yes... again)

    Hi Mimz! :D It's been a while since I have read any of your work, this piece is pretty good! I'll go through being picky though since you wanted honest ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)

    I reviewed the opening part to your story Tuna and gave some suggestions on how I think you could make it more gripping- I did read the rest though as ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Book of Raziel - Prologue [Rewrote]

    Hello! :) I'll go over the first part with some nitpicks as I see you have added some extra description in to since it was previously gone over and I ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter five)

    Hello! Sorry it took me a while to get to this- it's great as always :D However the thing I feel makes Ursine's what they are, their land how it ...

    Jun 14, 2009


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor