User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Broken Birds

    Hi :D I thought this was amazingly written, you certainly have talent. At first, I was not that keen on the way the perspectives jumped around but as I read ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 2 of Chapter 1.

    Hi again :) I love the romantic moments between Jack and Callie- I think you described it brilliantly and it was great to show Callie's confusion in her thoughts to ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "Proctor" is bound!

    Oh I just saw this post :D Yay proctor! I love the creative-ness! I'm awful at all things textiles related so I know I could never do anything like this ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 1 of Chapter 1.

    Hi :D I like the storyline here and the way you introduce the main character, the opening paragraph was a good way of starting the story :) I did notice ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TDotDLT

    Hello again :) Only just saw this was up sorry! I'm understanding the story a lot more now and I love how you have kept the funny side to your ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled story, Chapter one part three

    I like where this story is going! The sudden panic I thought you described really well and I'm very interested as to who Gabby is :D I could feel the ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Chapter one part two *first edit*

    Hi again :D I like how you have continued! I found the arguments between her and her brother really funny, anyone who has a sibling will definitely be completely familiar ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled chapter one *edited*

    Hi! :D This was really good and there are so many brilliant reviews before me that I'm afraid I won't be of much help, I'll do my best though! I ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The girl

    Hi :) You were right, this is definitely a story that makes you think, I don't know if 'enjoyed' is the right word to use- but I thought this was ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Inalienable

    Hi :D This is a really powerful prologue! I think this is a great beginning to have, I've already got a million questions about what will come next :) As ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: After Words: Intro

    Hi :D I think this is a good beginning, I like how you jump straight in with the dialogue and the drama of the situation really pulls the reader in, ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A New World *Contest Entry*

    Hi :D I really enjoyed how this was written, it all seemed really friendly and informal from how the main character talks. I hope you do continue with this! Allie’s ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Love, Death, and War

    Hi :) this is very powerful, romantic but very sad :( Its short, but I think it works at around this size in just showing the horror of losing the ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: shaddow world

    I really enjoyed this story!! I really do hope you continue, I think you have a good starting point here and there's a funny twist to it all that made ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fantasy Romance

    Hi :D I think this is a good beginning I love the characters names too :) Its a really lovely story so far, I hope you write more! And believe ...

    Apr 2, 2009


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi