User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 12

    Sorry it took ages! I had a few busy weekends and I have been having trouble with this part, I'm really not very happy with it. Its not very eventful ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled, chapter two part one *edited*

    Hi! :) I enjoyed this part! That evil writers block *shakes fist angrily* I am suffering from it a bit at the moment myself :( Still this is a great ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Witch - CH3 and CH4

    Hi again :D Thanks for the PM! Just to let you know I am really enjoying this so far- I want to find out what happens next! I love how ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: In My Head chap 1

    Hi again! :D I think you have edited brilliantly- I really loved the changes!! I noticed a couple of little things but in general this is a big improvement :) ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Witch

    Hi :D Sorry it took me so long! Wow Dreamwalker has covered a lot :shock: I think she picked out a lot of the punctuation mistakes (something I am generally ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Me on a snow day a couple of months back, sorry about the strange angle :P I'm also wearing a strange combination of clothes- it was cold!!

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 1 Chapter 2.

    Hi again! :D I like how you have continued and the introduction of a new character, things are getting interesting! Time for my second last day of school. This doesn't ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chemistry Class Prison

    Hi :) seeing as you were talking about your story on chat the other night I thought I'd check it out! I wasn't disappointed either, I think you have written ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: In My Head chap 2

    Hi again :D Nice cliffhanger! This story has me more and more interested, I hope you carry on with it :) "Why, you're so welcome, Mae! It's so nice to ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Saved (part 2)

    Hi again :) This was even sadder than the one before! :( I can't believe you managed this in ten minutes though :shock: Its really well written! It had only ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: In My Head chap 1

    Hi :D I like this idea! I haven't read anything on here about hauntings so it was interesting to go over this piece, I think you start well too. Generally ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A really happy and hyperactive but small panda that creates chaos wherever it goes :D Pippiedooda

    Apr 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hi :D I didn't read your first piece originally but I thought this seemed really good! Sad so far though :( I'm definitely curious as to the reasons behind all ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Come Get Me Grim Reaper

    Hi :D You always take the time to read my story so I thought I would return the favour! This is a well written piece, its kind of strange but ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Saved

    Hi :D This is such sad story :( really well written though, I can't shred it to pieces- its too good for that! ;) “Ian I can’t get down,” Kali ...

    Apr 9, 2009


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye