User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Romantic Novels Re: Saved (part 3)

    Hi! :D I'm really glad you posted the next part! “Kali, come back,” I yelled, chasing after her. As he is yelling this, maybe an exclamation mark after ‘back’ might ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 13

    So here's the next part! Thanks so much for everyones helpful comments on my last piece :D Hope you like this one! She lay her hand on the cool handle, ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tell Him

    Hi forever! :D Thanks for posting in my will review thread! It got buried a while ago :shock: Anyway as it said on my thread, I am not that good ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Traveller: Chapter 1, Part 2

    Hi! :D I read through your first chapter and prologue and I think you have a really good storyline here- I haven't heard a plot like it and it sounds ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled - chapter two, part two *edited*

    Hi dudette! Thanks for the PM, I still love this story! :D As always I have to be super picky in my ninja style reviews when going through your work ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: [Insert a witty title here!]

    Hi Haruno! :D That's not such a bad name! You should hear my full one... but you never will mwahaha :twisted: Anne Rice is a brilliant author :) She's one ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Romance/ Fantasy Fiction

    Hi again! I'm glad the next part is posted, its a really sweet story :) All he had to do was ask her about her life back in Assyriac and ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    June you are amazing! I don't want to repeat what is written everywhere on here but it is so true!! :D I'd like to report some people too :) Mimimac- ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Hi Gladius! :D Sorry I took so long, chat distracts me :oops: I have read the first chapter and am reviewing that now before moving to the next, and I ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Simple Mistake: Prologue (edited)

    Hi :) I thought this was a really good introduction! I can't see much that could be changed but if I am being really picky then there were a couple ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TDotDLT

    Hi! :D I love reading this, I really do. Each part makes me laugh, right now I am typing with a grin on my face. Great work! Blink. It sounded ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Witch Chapter 5:

    Hi :D sorry I took a while to review! This story just keeps getting better and better! The pale, dead moon shone impertinently down on me; the thin slivers of ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: ShadowTree

    Hi :D I thought seeing as you were reading through my work I'd repay the favour! I know this was posted ages ago but I thought I'd take a look ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: springrain2693 is the April 2009 Member of the Month!

    Congratulations June! :D You deserve it

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Question Chapter 3

    Hi Armagan :D Yay! You posted it! I like this part, I felt so sorry for her :( I agree with the points Lucy has made but have some more ...

    Apr 14, 2009


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy