-
Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)
Done Lord Anzius!! :D I thought it was a really great piece, I didn't have much to comment on at all :) Just a note aswell to everyone to say ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Hi everyone :) I haven't properly been taking part on YWS in ages now so I'm sure it won't really come as much of a surprise when I say I ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: And there was drumroll. chapter 2 part 2
Hi! Sorry this has taken me so long, been a bit busy :) I thought this part was really well written though! Oriel stood by the open door. “We leave ...
Aug 16, 2009 -
Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)
Done Kat! ^^ Thank you for asking for another one of my reviews :P I'm really glad you like them and I always enjoy reading your stories! :D I'm really ...
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Unclaimed [2]
Hey! :D Sorry it took me a bit, thanks once again for the request! You are my top customer ;) ooh I'm liking what you are revealing in this part ...
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)
Kat- :D done!! I always love your story lines, I think you have a great one here to so I hope you stick with it :) sorry it took me ...
Jul 26, 2009 -
Re: A Lost Soul (working title) - Chapter 1
Hi! :D Thank you for posting on my WRFF, I'm sorry to tell you though that I can see very very little that could be improved on this piece, I ...
Jul 26, 2009 -
Re: Unclaimed [1]
Hi! :D Sorry it took me a while to get to this review, I read the prologue as well and thought it was a really great way of beginning a ...
Jul 26, 2009 -
Re: Lilacs eyes (Chapter nine)
Hello again! :D Sorry it took me a while to get to this latest piece, it's really great though! Shadows danced playfully up the walls I think your description of ...
Jul 13, 2009 -
Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter eight) Part two
Hey :D Arghhh I hate writers block! Poor you :( This part is still well written though so well done for fighting it :) You should have known better, have ...
Jul 11, 2009 -
Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter eight)
Hello! :) sorry this review is so delayed!! I'm still enjoying your story, you have managed to maintain the stories interest for quite a while now and I know it's ...
Jul 11, 2009 -
Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter seven)
Hi! :D Sorry I took so long to get to this! I've been kind of busy and now I'm going on holiday so I don't know how long it will ...
Jul 2, 2009 -
Re: Pippiedooda's presents! :)
Kat- Done again! No dissapointment at all I really enjoyed it! :D I hope to read more soon :) angels-symphony- Both done! Sorry it took me a while, I was ...
Jun 27, 2009 -
Re: Defining Strength [part 1]
Hello again! :D Like with the previous piece, I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this! This really is very well written and I thought you got ...
Jun 27, 2009 -
Re: The Night I Set the Sky on Fire
Hello! :D I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this! I can barely see anything so I'm going to have to be kind of picky :P I ...
Jun 27, 2009
