User avatar

PikaPika

  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Ayden Asworth // Cyclone // 11:34 She looked up seeing a dark figure hovering not that far from her. I’m sure he was looking at me just there.. She thought ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Ayden Ashworth // Cyclone // 11:20 She walked about the streets of the area, blood pouring out of another wound on her head she had gotten not that long ago. ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Chosen [Started!]

    Sorry this took so long Moo D: . I did get it done, and here it is x) Name: Ayden Ashworth Order Name: Cyclone Age: 18 Gender: Female. Appearance: Ayden ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dark Crusade (Open, accepting.)

    Name: Mia Willow Abbruzzese Age: 20 Gender: Female Personality: Mia has a bubbly personality, perfect to suit her. She gets along with almost everyone who enters her shop, another thing ...

    Aug 17, 2010


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee