User avatar

Picklesole

Picklesole

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hello, Dana! Welcome to the magical place I call YWS. That's really awesome that you have seven stories you're working on, and that some of them aren't even in english. ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, the name's Ikerot.

    Hi Ikerot! I think the design is really cool, and I have no idea how you do it (I'm slightly hopeless at computers, except for PowerPoint.) Anyway, I am Picklesole ...

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Out with the old..

    Hello to you to! Nice to see another crazy around here. :D Also, I recognized which language each hello thing was for except ciao. Which language is that? ( I ...

    Dec 16, 2011


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus