User avatar

Picklesole

Picklesole

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Ground- Ch. 1

    Hey thanks for pointing that out. Also, love the fact you think it's a bit creepy. :)

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Leave me broken hearted, by the sideline, wondering why.

    I absolutly loved this, it seemed so real to me. I could just feel the mood changing, kind of like summer to winter. I just saw one thing that seemed ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Creation

    Hello! Like creativityrules said, this is all just my personal opinion so you don't have to listen (I realized that you couldn't listen anyway, you can only see/read..), or think ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Ground- Ch. 2

    Why am I such an idiot? I thought to myself, following the voice of my mother through the dark. I wanted to run, but I was dragged in zig zags, ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Magi {Ch. 10}

    Yay! I'm finally reading more! Don't say that they're only eating because this chapter (in my mind) could be thought of as a door opening, leading to a bunch of ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire

    Hello! I'd just like to say this is really exciting and fast paced, which is awesome. But I feel like even though it is Damon's point of view, it's being ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Once A Polly Tito

    This made me think. Maybe I was thinking about buisness men dancing, and for some some reason I pictured their ties having a design of a person on them, but ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stuck Again

    I liked this poem a lot. In the beginning it was kind of hard to see where you were going with it, but but by the end it was all ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Ground- Ch. 1

    1,2,3,4,5. 1,2,3,4,5. I counted repeatedly the small, delicate purple petals of the Geranium flowers blooming seemingly everywhere. I was studying the tiny veins in the petals so intently I didn't ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reach: Chapter 1

    I really liked this, it was filled with mystery and adventure! The story was fast paced and descriptive, like the other commentor said. I also liked that it wasn't too ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Magi [Ch.9}

    I'm really loving the story! I mean, it's great and I really love it, but you're only on chapter nine yet so many things have happened and honestly I think ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Watermelon

    This poem was really good! I love watermelon, with or without salt. I could see the double meanings in it, and I think that's clever how you fit it in ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trailer Trash

    I really liked the message this gave of hope and making it through tough times, and the rhyming was nice too. But one stanza didn't make much sense and a ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do You Know?

    I enjoyed reading this, I think that it's very emotional, and as said before, raw. But I didn't get a clear idea of who "she" was and why she drove ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Liar Liar, Heart on Fire

    I liked this, I could sense a rhythem to it. I liked the theme but I think the last two stanzas were a bit off-topic. And the last line had ...

    Aug 8, 2011


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet