User avatar

Picklesole

Picklesole

  • Welcome Mat Re: Out with the old..

    Hello to you to! Nice to see another crazy around here. :D Also, I recognized which language each hello thing was for except ciao. Which language is that? ( I ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pieces Prologue

    This is very intriguing, though honestly there's not much to review here. I mean, you're talented at saying what you have to say in a few sentences but I didn't ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pieces Prologue

    This is very intriguing, though honestly there's not much to review here. I mean, you're talented at saying what you have to say in a few sentences but I didn't ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: You Can Call Me Sam, Chapter 3

    Hello! Okay, so I don't think that anything you post will be in need of much critique, you're are that awesome of a writer. I really only have one thing. ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: You Can Call Me Sam, Chapter 2

    Hello, Picklesole here! Okay, so I also love this as much as the first chapter. And like I said in the last review, I recommend italicizing Sam's thoughts. I think ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: You Can Call Me Sam, Chapter 1

    Hello! I thought this was amazing. I mean, I don't usually read things that are so much like real life, but the way you write just made me read more! ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Rose's Bloody Kiss- ch. 1

    Hey! I think this is awesome. It has a sweet mood, even though he and Rose are dead in a sense. I'm ninety-nine percent sure that the narrator is a ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Holding Up

    Thanks for the review. I wrote this with half awake so I feel stupid missing a bunch of those things. Anyway, she's coughing up the blood and I know I ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Holding Up

    I look upon the gravestone, and I sit 6 feet above my family, each given their own cobalt stone with their own name engraved in it. Twelve gravestones total, and ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Eyes That Forgive

    Hey Uni! I would like to say well done. Very well done. I truly think I'll have a nightmare about this, which for you is good because that's just what ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: they sang me to sleep

    Hey there.I thought this was really sweet in a sad and slightly depressing kind of way. I just noticed a couple things I dreamt of them again last night. They ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bones that Speak

    This is really well written, and a LOT of big words in it. I think it describes most of Bones well and in the very end I think you could ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bones that Speak

    This is really well written, and a LOT of big words in it. I think it describes most of Bones well and in the very end I think you could ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The (Really) Rough Road to Independence

    Once the fighting had officially begun in April of 1776 at Lexington and Concord, life for colonists were bumpy ones. But during the 14 months leading to an official declaration ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Doll

    This is great. I think it's nice that Copper is so firm in her independence that she would go as far as barfing on her expensive doll and naming it ...

    Oct 5, 2011


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye