User avatar

Phoenixfire

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Beginning....one of many

    Drip. Drip. Drop-drip. She had never thought of water torture as actually effective, but this was starting to drive her nuts. Drip. The bars of the cell were clammy to ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Son and Slave of Kings

    I really like this poem. Knowing this character and his storyline adds a neat element to reading it. The only thing I would add would be a rhyming line at ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hide

    Very descriptive. Love it. I myself tend to write dark stuff without thinking about it--and I'm a 'class clown'.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken

    A force to break My heart in two A blade to cut A bleeding organ Into shreds of nothingness I cannot breathe I cannot think What is this hurt, this ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Snippet of Thought

    Dreams of sunlight Dreams of joy Blending into Starry moments Breathing out And breathing in The world is ever, Ever turning On this water-world we spin

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Birthday! Or not...

    Happy birthday, you dear old sot You arbiter of conning, you father of rot You belong in an asylum (I wonder where I'll find one?) With all the other raving ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rhyme!

    Rhyme rhymes with time And thyme And 'Go out to dine' You can cut down a pine Or say that you're fine Or, rather marvelously, wonderfully divine You can look ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Softer Sort of Darkness

    Falling Swallowed by Nothing and yet Somehow I feel a Sense of belonging, that Permeates me until I Breathe a softer sort of darkness

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Softer Sort of Darkness

    Falling Swallowed by Nothing and yet Somehow I feel a sense of belonging, that Permeates me until I breathe a softer sort of darkness

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: "On being a Vulcan", or, "A Lyrical Treatise

    Killing emotion That human condition Dragging our consciousness into the dust While logic and reason The clearminded decision Are cast by the wayside to molder and rust

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Introduce myself, huh? Ok, then. I'm a freshie who loves to read and write. I'll post some poems here, soon...it's what I do in class when I'm bored. Found out ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Wordmaker

    I really like it! A good description of authors!

    Sep 10, 2006


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes