User avatar

Phoenixfire

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mr. *ahem*

    Yes, there was a Poe influence, mostly with the raven theme.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mr. *ahem*

    I altered the teacher's name, for safety's sake. A raven's flight, in darker times, Prompted all new omens and signs Prophets groaned and preachers wailed In 'protecting the people' they ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood and Ink

    Blood and ink Runs through my veins Fueling my deepest fantasies Driving my darkest dreams I breathe parchment and pen Words are my bread and wine For all I am, ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stormsinger

    *mutters* that's not all that's alien... sorry, couldn't resist. punctuation is a pain, I know, but for me it's capitalizing the first of every line. Drives me nuts.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Deep, enchanting, nothing much really

    It would be tedious to repeat the previous, so I won't. Oops. I don't know if I like the last stanza, but I do like My thoughts dwell in attics ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Legolas Greenleaf

    L ight filters through forest canopy yet E ven when darkness falls the tale continues G reen leaf and bark of tree older than time O ver hills and under ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Not Yet Titled

    In darkness born And darkness bred The mouth that bit The hand that fed From dark to light From day to night From wrong to right The world goes on

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Beginning....one of many

    The italics thing was a good point, and so was the paragraphing, so I changed it. There's not a lot of details because this was the extent of the thought. ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Demon

    Or did it merely flee from something I did not yet understand? The trees seemed to blend into one another, walls of brown and green that vibrated with ancient echoes. ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    very cute. I like it. stylistically fun, too. bonus!

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: self-portrait: the villian

    For some bizarre reason, this poem made me think of the Peter Pan movie with Robin Williams. If you've seen it, you'll remember when Wendy turned old and Peter came ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ode to an Omelet

    Brava! Poetry about food! Encore! Speaking of, I want dinner. You made me hungry.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's all so...

    Have you read my 'Broken'? It's a little similar in theme. Not motivation, though. I'm just come up with depressing poetry for whatever reason. :-) Sorry about your friend.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dare I Say

    love the sentiment. I don't know if I like 'dare I say' at the end, but it might grow on me. good poem.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stormsinger

    I've been doing poems more in the style, lately. I love free-form! I really like the imagery and the way it flows. Thumbs up!

    Sep 18, 2006


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf