-
Re: As the Sun Rises
I like it. The first thing I noticed was that it was the opposite of my writing. Focusing on the inevitability of the sunrise is an interesting focal point...I tend ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Ghost
a ghost lingers in the doorway silently watching and listening to the lives that flow around it it. . . or him I cannot tell which but sometimes in the ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Broken
well the emotion is there, but its more of someone trying to explain how their feeling to someone w/o showing the vulnerability that comes w/ the emotion. Its explaining with ...
Dec 3, 2006 -
Re: Scrap #1
“Everyone knows about death, right? But what people don’t talk about, or even think about, really, is what’s between it. The lines between death and life are not as clear ...
Oct 30, 2006 -
Re: Throwaway Lines
I really like the flow and the rhyme. Halfway through I was like, 'wha?' since the doggishness threw me, but this is very good.
Oct 6, 2006 -
Re: Mech RPG
Lyn packed her things quickly and efficiently before heading back down to the hanger. Her equipment, already packed, was being loaded onto one of the mechas. Putting her duffel with ...
Oct 6, 2006 -
Re: Mr. *ahem*
Yeah, I was laughing really hard when I wrote it. I actually scared some people with it--apparently they thought I didn't have that kind of stuff in me. :-)
Oct 6, 2006 -
Re: Mech RPG
Lyn adjusted her chair again...or attempted to. It was a harsh fact of life that pretty much everything on board was built for standard human height, six inches taller than ...
Oct 6, 2006 -
Re: Mech RPG
Name: Lyn Black Rank: Private First Class, junior communications officer Desc. : 5'3, but her hair and eye color change almost daily. Lyn Black is a graduate of New Constantinople ...
Oct 4, 2006 -
Re: If All the World's A Stage
You suck. Seriously. Crap! I never noticed the 'off...off' thing!
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: The Dark Ones
Almost...almost there... Kat puffed. "Master Faadyne!" Faadyne turned and something that might've been a sneer crept across his face. "You have brought what I asked?" "Yes, Master Faadyne." Kat held ...
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: Legolas Greenleaf
You don't want to see the Frodo one. I did it for Sage, she got a chuckle, but it's baaaaad.
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: If All the World's A Stage
*Necessary disclaimer: Yes, the first line isn't mine. I just borrowed it to play for a little while. If all the world’s a stage to me Then all that I ...
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: It's all so...
Yeah, 'Broken' is in lyric poetry. I love the rhythm of And it all seems so melodramatic Live long and prosper, dude.
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: A Beginning....one of many
You really like it that much, RS? Then take it. Seriously. I spit these things out all the time and then I just can't write any more. My brain is ...
Oct 3, 2006
