User avatar

PhoenixBishop

  • Archive Re: Pokébook

    Max|Thursday, 12:08pm, Outside of Violet City Gym I surveyed the gym leader Faulkner and decided he would be a waste of my time. So after Sam one her battle we ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed

    Elle-Hall~1:00pm I got what I needed from Isaac and was headed to my office to file away my notes and then I was going to bed. I was so tired ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokébook

    Max Daniel| Wednesday, 7:40AM | Route 31 “Then it will be two on two,” Sam suggested. “One of mine and one of his against the two of yours.” The thief ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed

    Logan~Hallway~12:22pm Long after I watched to two fighters leave I decided to walk around the ship. During my walk I bumped into Elle briefly and she told me to take ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    The situation was turning and I must say it amused me. I had not expected this much resistance and this much spunk from them. Although amused I was getting tired ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    Kyle~ I was a little irritated that Tamra had punched me so hard but it had seemed to provided the desired effect. I woke up in a tent tied up ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed

    Elle~ Her Office~ 12:20pm As expected my day was filled with seeing people that cried over our former Captain. I wanted to slap half of them for their hypocrisy, these ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokébook

    Max Daniels| - Thursday 7:01 AM| Route 31 I wasn’t usually one to be scared but what could I say Tyler fear seemed to be rubbing off on me. And ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokébook

    Max Daniels | 7:23 PM | Wednesday | Cherrygrove City I walked at a leisurely pace as my misdreavus hovered by my side. She refused to go into the pokeyball ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokébook

    Name- Max Daniels Age- 14 Gender-Male Role- Trainer Personality-He is a calm laid back individual. His main goal is to have fun on his adventure he doesn't worry too much ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed

    Logan~ Workout room 8:00am After going through all the old transmission files we had on paper I decided to relax myself by going to the gym. So I got there ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed

    Elle~ Party~1:32 am I was worried about Isaac he had left the party in such a hurry, but my concern for him was put on hold for Riggs dead and ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed

    Logan~ Bridge~ 1:55 My job was simple enough. I simply had to sift through any and all transmissions the ship received and translate them if they were in another language. ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Location Unknown: Mission Failed

    Elle~ Her Office~1:18 I sat at my desk organizing its contents as I waited for my next appointment. I lined all my pens in a neat row based off of ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Myth

    Kyle~ I left my rather boring co worker to observe on her own. I decide to look around myself. Tamara handed me a candy cane so I could suck on ...

    May 12, 2010


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash