User avatar

PhoenixBishop

  • Writers Corner Re: Book idea

    Thanks for the input I see what you mean about he father wanting to protect Jenica, but you see he does it for circuler reasoning he believes that the success ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Chad~ I pulled away from her touch. "I admit I was wrong when I kissed Jazz, but I would never had slept with her no matter how drunk I was." ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Book idea

    I am determined to write a book about clones and I came up with this idea after tweaking my original idea which is also on YWS. In the year 2044 ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Manuscript Formatting

    If the point of view remains the same and there not to much time has passed then double-double line space. If the view shifts and or there is a large ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Chad~ I stood outside of Maria's room dazed. I was sober now so it wasn't that. I was dazed because I saw my world coming apart do to a single ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    So I'm not sure how to handle this. I mean Chad made out with Jazz but Maria had sex with Adam. So is Maria going to tell him she slept ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *just for clarification Chad and Jazz did not have sex. They just made out a little. He's very careful about that subject since his daugther and doesn't do it unless ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Chad~ Maria had left her own party with Adam. At first I was too buzzed to connect this to anything. At first I thought they went to the bathroom at ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    OK so Seth was embarrassed by Nick. OK so it is he that Seth will take vengeance on.

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Chad~ I found Maria sitting outside alone. I could tell she was cold and shrugged of my coat and wrapped it around her. She smiled a cuddled up to me. ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I hope I'm not the geeky type. (Pat my pocket protector) I find that most people need glasses it's just that some choose contacts. I know tons of really popular ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I'm a bit lost can someone bring me in. On top of school stuff my computer got a virus and I had to stay off for awhile.*

    Apr 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I've been gone a long time. I'm telling you senior year is a pain. Me and my friends went out to get tuxes and prom dresses. My tux was only ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    We have a week and a day, I should be going on a band field trip but our director is a moron and forgot to book the buses and rooms. ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I don't mind. If I could I would put him through a whole lot more.

    Apr 1, 2009


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes