User avatar

Phindin

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Chat Room Change: Minimum Review Amount

    The only problem I see with it is that it might encourage members who don't have enough reviews to offer some rather sub-par ones in order to get to 25. ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Yeah, the floor pretty much sticks with every step when it's finally time to leave. =P That sounds nice, though. It's usually pretty crowded in the Grand Garden Arena, even ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    My dad is going to that concert! He's taking his girlfriend, though, and leaving me behind. Ah well. I've been to a few JB concerts. Boy, are they an experience. ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Funny you should say that, St. Razor. I'm going to be at the Buffett Concert in Las Vegas next weekend. I've been to four or five prior, all in Las ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Dunno where slippery when wet came from, actually. Simply random. I know of Bon Jovi, of course, but the 80's aren't my favorite music decade. He has some decent songs, ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    I've kinda given up most of my fanfiction as a bad job. >> Cheers, though. Thanks for the greets.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Well. It's been awhile since I've actually been active at a forum, so I though I'd give this one a shot. Fits well enough for me, as I do like ...

    Oct 9, 2007


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah