User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (This is a common mistake among people for are new to RPing, Kasie--or storybooking, I guess, in YWS terms--but be careful not to mistake usernames for character names. My character's ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] Damn. She was good. Unfortunately we had already reached the castle. I took a quick glance at my watch; breakfast was already in full swing, yet I still wanted ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Sorry, Kasie. I'll get there, I promise. >>) [Matt] I truly was tired, and the more my urge to flop on the ground and rest my aching limbs increased, the ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] As Adri and I walked back to the castle, I turned my head and briefly watched the 3rd Year practice with her Snitch. She wasn't half bad, and I ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] "I've had my workout," I replied. "Working with two Bludgers is tough." Very true. Even though I had felt good before releasing the second Bludger, I still hadn't worked ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (All right. Just hang tight for a sec while Matt makes his way back to the common room, then we can go from there. Should only take a few posts.) ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Shouldn't be a problem. I'll make it work. Just not right now, because I'm up to my eyeballs in homework. >>)

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] "Like getting hit in the groin?" I suggested, catching Adri's last words as I swept back unto the field. "I don't know how much magic could help in that ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] Wonderful. Thirty seconds away from beating my best time, and all she had to say was "Uh." Before I could start voicing my disgruntlement, however, Adri appeared behind her. ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] "Hey you!" I turned, taking my eyes off the nearest Bludger to identify the voice. Thock. Whilst my atention had shifted, near Bludger took the opertunity to sock me ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] As expected, I turned in early. And that suited me fine. I liked going to bed early, mostly because I was a morning person. After my long sleep, I ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Things were moving rather fast. Allies were coming and going almost quicker than I could keep track. I had seen a demon, befriended an elf, and pledged that I ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Suggestion: Perhaps we time jump into the next day? That might help move things along.)

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Din Age: 17 Gender: Male Education: High school senior Family: Mom, dad and older brother Appearance: Most likely taller than you (six and a half feet), though slouches slighty. ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    "Sir, this is R-9, we've found Renegade. It looks as though he's aligned with the party of magic-users that fled the village. They're attempting to escape using the old train ...

    Dec 29, 2007


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor