User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: The Breed

    "Fah…" Walter snarled, more spit dribbling from his mouth. "I can't go dying now… not when there are so many of you to kill. It'd be such a waste!" Spastically, ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    The pistol returned to the holster, and once again Walter raised his knife. This time Drake was too fast; the vampire had his hands around Walter's neck just as Walter ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Coughing and sputtering, Walter tumbled as he hit the pavement, but quickly found his feet. He twitched. There was a song at the edge of his hearing, and the feel ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter cackled, spit flying from his mouth as his smiled widened further. "Oopsie," he crowed softly. "Something wrong?" With a quick jerk, up came his knife, slashing toward Drake's throat.

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter's smile grew in anticipation, and a small trail of saliva oozed out from the corners of his mouth. His eyes bulged. His entire body could have been shaking, but ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    "I'm getting a little angry , vampies," Walter shouted. "Quite angry. I'd hate to something rash… you know I could bust in there and kill a few of your weak ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter flashed his teeth with a feral grin. He had ducked into an alley, and he softly stroked one its walls with his free hand. It twitched toward a cigarette ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (Back in black. =P) Walter lit a cigarette and sucked on it. He watched the smoke rise and dissipate, took another puff, then licked his lips. He might have felt ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (Gah. Frustrating, but I have to leave really soon. This battle will have to be postponed. >>) Walter was about to fire at the advancing Breed Warrior, but to Rogue ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (I'm going to be gone for about a week starting tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I can't some action in before I leave. =P) Walter had been watching the lot ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Name: Walter Rose Race: Human Age: 29 Team: Rogues (Minion) Background: Sworn into service to the Rogues at a young age. Acts as one of their assassins, showing complete and ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] "Business?" I said to Adri, tongue in cheek. "I was born and raised an American. What'd you expect?" Rowan seemed to be in a hurry. Fair enough, I guess. ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] In all the excitement, I had completely forgotten the news I had recieved last night in my dormitory; one of the Slytherin 6th Years I shared a room with ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (I'd say it's fine if you want to be Chaser. Go for it.) [Matt] I could honestly get used to this. There was attractive girl on either side of me, ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (2nd day, Rory. 1st day of actual classes.) [Matt] Damn the Great Hall. I didn't want to go to the Great Hall. Yet a quick check of my watch showed ...

    Jan 23, 2008


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton