User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Dr. Greye stopped at what looked like the main entrance to the Breed base. He stroked his chin, inspecting it thoughtfully. Slowly he rose his arm and rapped his knuckles ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    (Since JFW's call was rather left hanging, I'll give it somewhere to go.) [Aidan] Dad was acting rather odd, and I was sick of it. Everything seemed to be odd ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (Back in black… again. I've always wanted to try an evil scientist villain. =P) Name: Dr. Anson Greye Race Human Age: 51 Team: Neither, at the moment. Background: Once worked ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    [Aidan] Bothering her? I'd spent all those years… bothering her? That didn't seem right. But apparently that was a common theme. Shaking my head, I slowly made my way back ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    [Aidan] Something was wrong. The Donovans' place was silent as a tomb, and that wasn't normal at all. Odd that I hadn't noticed it before, but then it had only ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (Ah. Well. Maybe I'll come up with another villain or something. I guess we'll see. =P)

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    Name: Aidan Miller Age: 18 Birthday: April 17th Hair: Black, medium length Eyes: Hazel Complexion: Somewhat pale, though not overly so. Appearance: Average height, about 5'10''-11'' with a slight buil

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (That works. I was thinking about dropping this anyway. Sorry. D=) The shot fired. Walter buckled back; the bullet hit him square in the chest. He fell. Fell… Dead before ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter was baffled. "Do you…? What…?" Walter's fist trembled as he squeezed his gun, though not yet pulling the trigger. "I'm the one asking the questions, dammit! You useless, useless ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter growled, grinding his teeth. "Sure you know something ," he snapped. "You know this isn't a toy, yes? I can kill you with it. Easily. Surely you know that. ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Keeping his gun trained Monanoke, Walter narrowed his eyes. "Yes, that's right," he breathed. "That sun won't do shit to me." He licked his lips, pondering. "I could kill you ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter spat blood, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and turned around. The girl that had hit him was still there, not moving. Still. Still as a ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (I'd say Walter's more expendable than Drake--Drake actually has a chance to deepen as a character, while Walter does not. But I guess we'll just see how it plays out, ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter titled his head--was it possible in all the madness that they had really forgotten about him? No matter. His orders were to kill Drake, and kill him he would. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    As soon as Walter hit the ground, he swept back, sucking greedily at the air. Then, with pistol still pointed at Alana, he pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. "Aw," Walter ...

    Mar 1, 2008


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight