User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (It's fine.) [Jorge] Loop was sending mental chuckles in Jorge's direction. I think I'm gonna like this girl's familiar~ Yes, I'm quite sure. Jorge was waiting for a reaction toward ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] Jorge rose, mostly because everyone else was, not paying attention as to why he might be rising. From somewhere--during the conversation, Jorge had lost track--Loop favored him with a ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] This was truly excellent. Back home, Jorge could never have a conversation with Bella like the one he was having now--they were alone, sans supervision, and it felt wonderful. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (And apparently hotelinternet is one word. >>) [Jorge] Now that was a question he hadn't been expecting. Jorge frowned, nibbling lightly on his tongue. "I, well..." he began quietly, "I... ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (Let it be known that I am using hotelinternet to complete this task. =P) [Jorge] So insecure. He would have to fix that. It was a pity not everyone could ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (My bad. I was on a band trip in New York. >>) [Jorge] "What? What assembly is this? I heard of no assembly For what are we assembling? Surely it ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] Rather violently, Jorge kicked open the door of his dorm. "Helloooooo, potential roommate!" No one was there. Jorge nodded in approval. Though there was clearly two of everything, luck ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    name- Jorge Melvaro age- 16 gender- Male cast- Noble homeland- Danar appearance- Dead sexy--at least he likes to think so. Average height and quite thin, with short red hair and ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Dr. Greye laughed. "Eat me, hm? That's interesting. But you don't appear to be a vampire… what are you, exactly? As a man of science, I must know. To quench ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    [Aidan] There was nothing abnormal about how I spent the next couple days--read a book or two, played some checkers on my computer, practiced saxophone. Just business as usual. But ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    (I'm game.)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Dr. Greye smiled. Now here was an interesting specimen--a girl of about 15, covered in blood. Initially Greye thought her to be a normal human girl, but there was something ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    [Aidan] The phone sagged limp in my hand, the dial tone mocking me. Slowly I hung up. "Who'd you just call?" Dad asked, finding his way into the room. "Holly." ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (News to me. I'll figure something else out, then. >>)

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    [Aidan] I closed my eyes, a soft sigh escaping my lips. I was sad again. True to my earlier word, I didn't know Holly very well--even so, I doubted she ...

    Mar 23, 2008


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues