User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter turned. He glared at the Rogues. They surrounded the girl. They wanted his prey. "Back off," Walter said. His voice was toneless and mechanical. "She's mine."

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter kept coming. Still sprinting. Still charging. Alana fired in response. One bullet flew at him. Walter cocked his head. The bullet flew pass. Another hit him directly in the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Vincent -- 0 Hour "I play a little of everything," Vincent replied. "Well… classical not so much, but I play for the school jazz band and can handle most modern ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    (Eh. I'm quite guilty of not following the other plot lines. I know the conversation between Vincent and Audra is happening before class, but I have no idea what time ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    So that's what it was. An attack. The Breed were trying to regain their base. Presently, Dr. Greye cared little for the state of the base. He had already completed ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    (I didn't see any other characters with piano playing ability, so I'm going to assume Audra is addressing Vincent.) Vincent stopped playing and looked up. A girl had entered the ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Name: Vincent Wicker Age: 17 Appearance: Very light, longish blonde hair and bright green eyes. Stands at about 6'1" and is well-built, but not particularly muscular. Personality: Supremely confident

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (Time for 'ol Phndin to get back in the fold. Hope you don't mind; there should probably be a little organization on the side of the Rogues.) Dr. Greye was ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] Jorge sniffed, too eager to defend himself to notice the placement of Bella's hand. Once he did notice that they were still holding hands, though, he certainly wouldn't mind. ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] In all honesty, Jorge didn't care much how he spent his first night at the academy. Bella could drag him along wherever she wanted. As long as they didn't ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] Jorge had wondered about that. Just a bit. But as usual, he wasn't worried. "I'm afraid not," he replied, "but I'm not concerned. Nor should you, for that matter, ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] "Well, good," he replied. "It would not do for me to hear that you had been mistreated. I know we do have occasional problems with servants... there was that ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (Nah, you're good.) [Jorge] "So... we'll make a fine team," Jorge finished, returning the smile. "And I agree. We do have an advantage, the two of us. Considering how selective ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (Seems like people always confuse me with my characters. =P) [Jorge] Jorge was not one to pay attention to dull speeches and announcements presented by authority figures even when he ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (Any of you guys, feel free to describe what's going on outside this Bella/Jorge interaction. >>) [Jorge] Jorge's eyes softened. This seemed easy... magically easy. He had initially planned on ...

    Apr 13, 2008


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman