User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: Bonded

    I shoud have expected something of the sort. Can't say I was looking forward to whatever mental examination process would occur – I doubt my mind was pretty, and my ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    (All right. Fine with me. And I just realized I'd been spelling Mishca's name wrong. >>) "All units stand down." Axel closed his eyes. Thinking. The threat to the pilot's ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Ah, yes. Here were the first two steps in our mission to take on the dragon: Whether any actual magic ran through my veins … and lunch. I had forgotten ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    More info flashed. The specialty unit was in trouble. As the electricty subsided, Axel delivered a brutal, bone-crushing kick to the now-smoking form of Garrick, grounding him. The red hue ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Name: Matthew Corzein Gender: Male Year: 6th (16/17) House: Slytherin Wand: 11 Inches, Holly, Dragon Heartstring Appearance: Messy light blonde hair, medium length. Tall face, cold blue eyes with shar

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    I laughed. "It's good to see that you're so prepared once we finally get to fighting the dragon, but I meant more as in … what plans of preperation do ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    "I see them, Pera," Axel said, still manuevering the foliage. "Send for reinforcements. Groups X, V, Y and T are on standby. Direct them to pursue the two remaining targets." ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    Several miles outside the battlefield, General Axel stood, arms folded. He wore his traditional battle garb – black combat jacket, tight pants, and tall boots. His personal insignia bled red ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Made sense. We could do both things at once. Save some time. Not that saving time seemed like a particularly good thing with a dragon lurking at the end of ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    (Sorry to rain on your parade. =P) Name: General Fredrick Axel Age: 37 Race: Human Gender: Male Alliance: Tech Class: General, I would assume. Appearance: Tall, broad and daunting. Stands ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Good. Excellent. Wonderful. Now we were on the same page. The pains in my head seemed only pleasant buzz now, and I beamed right along with her. "Now that we ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Pah. "I have spent the first seventeen years of my life wasting away, doing nothing with my life, never once utalizing my skills or tallents or anything. I don't ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] My hand eased from the knife. So that was it. This dragon could communicate with her, taunt her, laugh at her from inside her head. And apparently it didn't ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Just a few steps and my new partner inhaled sharply, a slight stumble plaguing her stride. My hand jolted for one of the knives strapped to my body underneath ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Rather close to a giant, fire-breathing bear, actually. Okay not really. "Dragon. Hm." Dragons rocked Purpose to its foundation, but Purpose still held strong. Not that easy! I'm committed ...

    Nov 17, 2007


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley