User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (I think we need to take care of a little confusion on who's character is where. Unless there was some time jump I'm unaware of, Hilo/Karana are still somewhere different ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] My mind shuddered. Could things like this really happen? Tagedies reserved for songs on the lips of a bard, or tales of the vindictive hero? What thing, what monstrous ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] So that's the way it's going to be, is it, Kar? Well then. What was annoying was that Karsh had a huge thing working in his favor; he was ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Was she weeping for her father? Was he dead? I had never wept for my father. He was just there . Until he wasn't. I hardly knew the man, ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Hoo boy. I was useless at this stuff. "Nothing" was the default answer for "Something wrong?" whether it's obvious that there is, certainly, something wrong. As was the case ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (You don't have to drop, Hatter. You just missed one opertunity. There will be plenty of others.) [Hilo] Karana did not just pull someone out of a fire . Oh ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Busy girl; found another ally already? I didn't mind. As far as I was concerned, when fighting a dragon, the more the merrier. Only maybe not. I hoped she ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Couldn't help it; Matt's a jerk to, like, 90% of everyone. That's just how he is. =P) [Matt] Tidbit squeaked again in response; he liked Adri. "How's it going, Adri? ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Two things: first, this post is enormous. Didn't mean for it to be this long, so I apologize in advance. Second, I rather dislike controlling characters other than my own, ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Sorry. I was waiting to see if Mr. Hatter would take my invitation. But I've given him plenty of time, so I'll move on.) [Hilo] Finally I found my legs. ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Easy. Watch this.) [Hilo] It didn't take me long to discover something was wrong. Anyone could tell. I wasn't particularly in tune with nature – not any more than the ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Shoutout to anyone who isn't either me or Ayumi; this is a good chance for me to bring some of you into the actual story. I want to make sure ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    "Hold a moment, Renegade," Axel said. "Are you planning to battle the dragon?" The look in his eyes told Axel that he was. "Your mech repairs are unlikely to finish ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Right then. "No objections. Though, concerning lunch – and I'm afraid I must plague you with another question – what have you in mind? The woods are not far from ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    "The dragon misunderstood me," Axel said, still broadcasting his voice as Annie departed. "Perhaps I should clarify – I meant all of you. You will leave this village to us, ...

    Nov 23, 2007


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena