User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    (Oi. Sorry for the absence. Seems like you guys did fine without me, though. Walter will strike back eventually, but your charas should have some down time first.)

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    [Walter] Walter rolled his eyes. "I don't have time for this. One of you will do just fine. I can find the other later." Walter stepped forward, grabbing Alana by ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    [Walter] Walter smiled. "Oh, I don't have to kill you. I could shoot an arm or a leg or a shoulder… I'm not picky." Walter pointed the barrel toward each ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    [Walter] Walter snorted. "Perhaps you should let her leave, hm? Might be safer. I have no need for her. You, however, despite appearances, are actually of some value to me. ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    [Walter] Cigarette in mouth, Walter watched as Drake left the apartment at a run. He took a drag, then exhaled deeply. Once. Twice. He then flicked the cigarette aside and ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    Name: Walter Rose Race: Human (?) Age: 29 Team: Rogues Background: Began his involvement in the "war" as one of the Rogue's most effective and feared assassins--savage, violent, passionate and ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    To me, this seems a little harsh. I don't recall there ever being any clear-cut rule at the top of the Storybook forum saying that any sexual stuff has to ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Vincent, End of Third Period – Friday, August 8th Light of finger--as a pianist, he had it down--Vincent smoothed away a strand of Arabella's hair that had fallen over her ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Drake's teeth sank in. Walter yelled. Yet Drake would have it little better. Walter's blood, chemically altered, would taste like oil. Walter turned. Alana's shots were bothering him. He used ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Vincent, Third Period - Friday, August 8th "Eh, you know," Vincent said, shrugging. "School. You?" "Yeah, not much," she replied. "Right on." He paused. "So, any plans for the weekend?"

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter hurled more of the rubble at Alana. Then he punched at the building Drake had flown into. Hard. Fast. Quickly crushing the foundation. Walter wanted the building to crash ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    (Er... I was under the impression that Vincent was helping Bella's character play the piano. >>)

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Vincent - 0 Hour "I've tried guitar," Vincent said. "I'm pretty useless at it." He guided Arabella's hands toward Middle C, then the E and G above it. "Now, the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Alana's shot hit Walter in the shoulder. He snorted. Annoyed. He punched the building to his left. Debris and rubble fell from the impact. Walter lifted the largest of the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    The bullet hit. Walter stumbled back. He saw Drake. Coming for his prey. Not acceptable. Walter leaped at Drake. He grabbed at his neck. He wanted to crush it.

    May 18, 2008


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood