-
Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator
"This thread was created on April 1, 2008." Yes it was.
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: A Question For Those Who Get Tons Of Snow
We had a tremendous snow year. Well, not even "had;" it's snowing like a mother as I type this. It's kind of funny. I usually walk to school, and I ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.
Ah… "The HP books starting sucking at book four" is my most favorite bandwagon blanket statement other than "Kerry would have been a worse president than Bush." And no one ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: The Hush Sound
Good band. City Traffic Puzzle was one of my favorite songs for awhile; same with Echo. Also from So Sudden I rather like Momentum and Hourglass. As for Like Vines… ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama
3) Yes, Bush has some issues image-wise and even some on some other topics. But aren't you glad it was him rather than Kerry? We'd be a lot worse off ...
Jan 7, 2008 -
Re: Go Redskins!
Sorry Nate. D= Tough luck. Looks like there was an epic comeback on the horrizon, but that missed field goal kind of killed it. Shame, really. I wanted to see ...
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?
Tch. They should have lost against the Ravens. The reffing was abismal. So. Bad. But no doubt they are a good team; they'll be tough to beat, especially with home ...
Jan 1, 2008 -
Re: Go Redskins!
They should have a good chance; the Redskins have a solid defense, and Seatle is rather one-demensional. And I'm glad the Cowboys were able to rack up their own embarrassing ...
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: Questions, Questions...
- What are the different pieces in "Risk" called? This answer is actually more complicated than one might assume. As you may already know, the most basic piece in Risk ...
Dec 29, 2007 -
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
Let's see: --Half ownership of a Nintendo Wii, notable games including: -Twilight Princess -Super Paper Mario -Various Sports Games --Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (for the Wii; the only Wii game ...
Dec 27, 2007 -
Re: Go Redskins!
Exactly my thoughts. Favre just needs to settle down and throw like he normally does; during the time he was in against the Cowboys, like half is passes were 50 ...
Dec 27, 2007 -
Re: Go Redskins!
I'd love to see the Skins beat the Cowboys, even though the Cowboys have already clinched home field. Which actually doesn't concern me much. It's true that Favre has never ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Go Redskins!
Wa-har, another Packer fan. That loss today was tragic. All-in-all, they've had a great season though, so I can't complain.
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
I don't own a Wii, but I still don't like the game. The preview on G4 looked really poor, and all the reviews it got were terrible. Don't plan on ...
Nov 15, 2007 -
Re: Inheritance - Trilogy or Cycle?
I would agree that a lot of the anger directed at Paolini stems from pretty bad sour grapes. Some people get lucky, kiddies. Sorry. D=
Nov 11, 2007
