User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Sorry, Kasie. I'll get there, I promise. >>) [Matt] I truly was tired, and the more my urge to flop on the ground and rest my aching limbs increased, the ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Karma For Christmas

    “Dude, why do you work here? This place is a shit hole.” Josh looked up from his history textbook. “Wow, you might need to say that a little louder; I ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] As Adri and I walked back to the castle, I turned my head and briefly watched the 3rd Year practice with her Snitch. She wasn't half bad, and I ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] "I've had my workout," I replied. "Working with two Bludgers is tough." Very true. Even though I had felt good before releasing the second Bludger, I still hadn't worked ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (All right. Just hang tight for a sec while Matt makes his way back to the common room, then we can go from there. Should only take a few posts.) ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Shouldn't be a problem. I'll make it work. Just not right now, because I'm up to my eyeballs in homework. >>)

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] "Like getting hit in the groin?" I suggested, catching Adri's last words as I swept back unto the field. "I don't know how much magic could help in that ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Atonement by Ian McEwan

    Well. I saw the movie, but I havem't read the book. I know my dad really liked it, though. And so the ending. From what you said, it seems to ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] Wonderful. Thirty seconds away from beating my best time, and all she had to say was "Uh." Before I could start voicing my disgruntlement, however, Adri appeared behind her. ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] "Hey you!" I turned, taking my eyes off the nearest Bludger to identify the voice. Thock. Whilst my atention had shifted, near Bludger took the opertunity to sock me ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    [Matt] As expected, I turned in early. And that suited me fine. I liked going to bed early, mostly because I was a morning person. After my long sleep, I ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    [Hilo] Things were moving rather fast. Allies were coming and going almost quicker than I could keep track. I had seen a demon, befriended an elf, and pledged that I ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama

    3) Yes, Bush has some issues image-wise and even some on some other topics. But aren't you glad it was him rather than Kerry? We'd be a lot worse off ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Go Redskins!

    Sorry Nate. D= Tough luck. Looks like there was an epic comeback on the horrizon, but that missed field goal kind of killed it. Shame, really. I wanted to see ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Suggestion: Perhaps we time jump into the next day? That might help move things along.)

    Jan 4, 2008


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell