User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (Ah. Well. Maybe I'll come up with another villain or something. I guess we'll see. =P)

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    Name: Aidan Miller Age: 18 Birthday: April 17th Hair: Black, medium length Eyes: Hazel Complexion: Somewhat pale, though not overly so. Appearance: Average height, about 5'10''-11'' with a slight buil

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (That works. I was thinking about dropping this anyway. Sorry. D=) The shot fired. Walter buckled back; the bullet hit him square in the chest. He fell. Fell… Dead before ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    Ah… "The HP books starting sucking at book four" is my most favorite bandwagon blanket statement other than "Kerry would have been a worse president than Bush." And no one ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing from the POV of the opposite gender?

    I usually find it rather awkward writing in the female POV, which is why I don't often do it. I don't think the writing itself is particularly bad--though it might ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter was baffled. "Do you…? What…?" Walter's fist trembled as he squeezed his gun, though not yet pulling the trigger. "I'm the one asking the questions, dammit! You useless, useless ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter growled, grinding his teeth. "Sure you know something ," he snapped. "You know this isn't a toy, yes? I can kill you with it. Easily. Surely you know that. ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Keeping his gun trained Monanoke, Walter narrowed his eyes. "Yes, that's right," he breathed. "That sun won't do shit to me." He licked his lips, pondering. "I could kill you ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter spat blood, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and turned around. The girl that had hit him was still there, not moving. Still. Still as a ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (I'd say Walter's more expendable than Drake--Drake actually has a chance to deepen as a character, while Walter does not. But I guess we'll just see how it plays out, ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Walter titled his head--was it possible in all the madness that they had really forgotten about him? No matter. His orders were to kill Drake, and kill him he would. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    As soon as Walter hit the ground, he swept back, sucking greedily at the air. Then, with pistol still pointed at Alana, he pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. "Aw," Walter ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    "Fah…" Walter snarled, more spit dribbling from his mouth. "I can't go dying now… not when there are so many of you to kill. It'd be such a waste!" Spastically, ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Hush Sound

    Good band. City Traffic Puzzle was one of my favorite songs for awhile; same with Echo. Also from So Sudden I rather like Momentum and Hourglass. As for Like Vines… ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    The pistol returned to the holster, and once again Walter raised his knife. This time Drake was too fast; the vampire had his hands around Walter's neck just as Walter ...

    Feb 28, 2008


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory