User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Dr. Greye laughed. "Eat me, hm? That's interesting. But you don't appear to be a vampire… what are you, exactly? As a man of science, I must know. To quench ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    "This thread was created on April 1, 2008." Yes it was.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    [Aidan] There was nothing abnormal about how I spent the next couple days--read a book or two, played some checkers on my computer, practiced saxophone. Just business as usual. But ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    (I'm game.)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: King Dork by: Frank Portman

    I think I got a little less than halfway through and stopped. I didn't like it much. It's pretty standard as far as YA is concerned. You have your quasi-loser ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Dr. Greye smiled. Now here was an interesting specimen--a girl of about 15, covered in blood. Initially Greye thought her to be a normal human girl, but there was something ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    [Aidan] The phone sagged limp in my hand, the dial tone mocking me. Slowly I hung up. "Who'd you just call?" Dad asked, finding his way into the room. "Holly." ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (News to me. I'll figure something else out, then. >>)

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    [Aidan] I closed my eyes, a soft sigh escaping my lips. I was sad again. True to my earlier word, I didn't know Holly very well--even so, I doubted she ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Dr. Greye stopped at what looked like the main entrance to the Breed base. He stroked his chin, inspecting it thoughtfully. Slowly he rose his arm and rapped his knuckles ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    (Since JFW's call was rather left hanging, I'll give it somewhere to go.) [Aidan] Dad was acting rather odd, and I was sick of it. Everything seemed to be odd ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (Back in black… again. I've always wanted to try an evil scientist villain. =P) Name: Dr. Anson Greye Race Human Age: 51 Team: Neither, at the moment. Background: Once worked ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Question For Those Who Get Tons Of Snow

    We had a tremendous snow year. Well, not even "had;" it's snowing like a mother as I type this. It's kind of funny. I usually walk to school, and I ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    [Aidan] Bothering her? I'd spent all those years… bothering her? That didn't seem right. But apparently that was a common theme. Shaking my head, I slowly made my way back ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Juniper Halls

    [Aidan] Something was wrong. The Donovans' place was silent as a tomb, and that wasn't normal at all. Odd that I hadn't noticed it before, but then it had only ...

    Mar 12, 2008


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace