User avatar

Phindin

  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] "Well, good," he replied. "It would not do for me to hear that you had been mistreated. I know we do have occasional problems with servants... there was that ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (Nah, you're good.) [Jorge] "So... we'll make a fine team," Jorge finished, returning the smile. "And I agree. We do have an advantage, the two of us. Considering how selective ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (Seems like people always confuse me with my characters. =P) [Jorge] Jorge was not one to pay attention to dull speeches and announcements presented by authority figures even when he ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (Any of you guys, feel free to describe what's going on outside this Bella/Jorge interaction. >>) [Jorge] Jorge's eyes softened. This seemed easy... magically easy. He had initially planned on ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (It's fine.) [Jorge] Loop was sending mental chuckles in Jorge's direction. I think I'm gonna like this girl's familiar~ Yes, I'm quite sure. Jorge was waiting for a reaction toward ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] Jorge rose, mostly because everyone else was, not paying attention as to why he might be rising. From somewhere--during the conversation, Jorge had lost track--Loop favored him with a ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] This was truly excellent. Back home, Jorge could never have a conversation with Bella like the one he was having now--they were alone, sans supervision, and it felt wonderful. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (And apparently hotelinternet is one word. >>) [Jorge] Now that was a question he hadn't been expecting. Jorge frowned, nibbling lightly on his tongue. "I, well..." he began quietly, "I... ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (Let it be known that I am using hotelinternet to complete this task. =P) [Jorge] So insecure. He would have to fix that. It was a pity not everyone could ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Sorceror's Academy DT

    Rejoice, comrades. I have returned. =P And hm. Let's have Jorge's ability be Gills--an obvious name for the ability to breath underwater.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    (My bad. I was on a band trip in New York. >>) [Jorge] "What? What assembly is this? I heard of no assembly For what are we assembling? Surely it ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Jorge] Rather violently, Jorge kicked open the door of his dorm. "Helloooooo, potential roommate!" No one was there. Jorge nodded in approval. Though there was clearly two of everything, luck ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Juniper Halls Discussion Thread

    Well, they did get separated at first for a reason. Although I actually don't know why.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Juniper Halls Discussion Thread

    I suppose they could stay at Aidan's house. Which could be pretty fun as a plot device. =P

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    name- Jorge Melvaro age- 16 gender- Male cast- Noble homeland- Danar appearance- Dead sexy--at least he likes to think so. Average height and quite thin, with short red hair and ...

    Apr 1, 2008


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie